DERMAPAK - the Professional’s choice.
Dermapak is the unique, purpose designed system for
the safe and convenient handling and transportation of
dermatological specimens for mycological investigations.
Dermapak is of interest to all involved with the taking,
sending and testing of specimens such as skin scrapings,
nail clippings and hair. Dermapak has been used
extensively over the last 20 years for routine diagnostic
work and for clinical trials in the U.K., U.S.A., Europe,
the Middle East and Australia.
ADVANTAGES OF DERMAPAKâ
* Absorbent action reduces possibility of bacterial overgrowth during transportation.
* Compact and lightweight reduces mailing costs.
* Contrast background facilitates easy location of small specimens.
* Easy and safe transportation of specimens.
* Laboratory does not need to transfer specimen prior to processing.
* Can be used in laboratory safety cabinets.
* Established and proven designs.
Available in 6 different types.
1) Dermapak Original ( DMK 01 & DMK 01/S)
This type has a clear standard plastic ‘window’ attached to a matt black base of special material. The ‘ window’ allows visual examination of the specimen prior to opening. The plastic used with Original will normally be charged with staticwhich will attract small pieces of specimen to ‘stick’ to the plastic ‘ window ‘.