Product Code: MIC2874
Price £52.00 plus VAT
Binocular tilting head 30°-60°, 360° swivelling
Available in three different stand types - standard Binocular;
Trinocular and a Binocular Ergo model, which gives the user a the freedom to vary the standard viewing angle in a range of +/- 15°, allowing in total a 30°
Eyepiece tubes - allow a 360° swivelling movement as well as a
flexible adjustment of the interpupillary distance between 48 and 75mm. All tubes offer a 20mm Field of View (FOV 20) and are designed with a 45° viewing angle.
Eyepieces - Infinity Corrected CCIS Optical system displays a field
flatness of 20mm
Objectives - upgraded class of Plan Achromatic lenses within the
CCIS Infinity Optical concept with a complete range of the following magnifications for bright field and phase contrast: 4X, 10X, 20X and 40X. New in this level of microscopy
is the 4X Phase objective for fast overview and screening examinations.
Stage - The convenient low positioned stage for optimised viewer
posture and easy access. All standard packages contain a glass stage insert as well as a new metal insert. The optional mechanical stage can be supplied with inserts for the more common cell
culture vessels, and standard glass slides.
Illumination - Standard packages come with a 6V/30W halogen
illumination but can be converted to LED easily by a simple replacement of the halogen bulb with a small LED module.
Safety - A “sleep mode” based on the IR sensor has been added.
This motion sensor detects a user in front of the microscope and automatically turns off the microscope when it is left for more than 15 minutes.
Documentation - Today, accurate documentation is becoming an
increasingly important part in most natural science applications and Motic offer a complete range of digital cameras. Starting with a basic resolution of 1.3MP (CMOS) up to research grade
Moticam Pro Line (CCD) with a maximum of 5MP, including monochrome and cooled versions.
Microscope Sets Include:
AE2000 - Binocular
- Binocular head Siedentopf type 45° inclined, 360° swivelling
- Widefield high eyepoint eyepieces N-WF 10X/20mm with diopter adjustment and rubber eyecups
- Side facing quadruple nosepiece
- CCIS Plan Achromatic objectives PL4X, LWD PL40X
- CCIS Plan Achromatic Phase objectives PL Ph10X, LWD PL Ph20X
- ELWD condenser N.A.0.30
- Phase slider Ph1, BF, Ph2
- Phase centering telescope
- Plain stage with metal and glass stage inserts
- Halogen illumination 6V/30W with intensity control and sleeping mode
- 45mm blue, green interference and neutral density filters with filter slider
- Allen hexagonal key, vinyl dust cover, power cord
- Power supply 100-240V (CE)
AE2000 - Trinocular
As above but with:
- Trinocular head Siedentopf type 45° inclined, 360° swivelling (Light split = 20:80)
AE2000 - Ergo
As above but with: